CMM programmer with ability to develop and write CMM programs using PC.DMIS for PPAP, FPP, Engineering Projects, CPM, WPS, and OPEX projects. Create CMM programs for all new parts and update old programs as new requirements are identified. Design and develop part fixturing for proper measuring setup for both PPAP and on-going production support. Root cause analysis of assemblies of parts and input on corrective actions. Provide assistance with maintain database of fabricated part measurements including Cp and Cpk; insure linkage between PC-Demis and QC-CALC are maintained. Troubleshooting and maintenance requirements of CMM equipment Assistance with maintaining records of daily CMM checks via QCalc, QC gauge, or Google Sheet.
• Develop scan and probe programs to check parts for production, special checks, and PPAP needs.
• Ability to setup holding fixtures on a set up plate per instruction sheet
• Assist in the development of CMM fixtures and fixture setup sheets
• Assist in the maintaining of special checks request log and files
• Assist CMM Programmers and operators in the development of programs for daily production parts.
• General understanding of all basic WPS tools especially Quality Reactive tools, 7 Basic Tools, 3G/5G, 5W1H, 5WHY, 4M, Quick Kaizen, TWTTP/HERCA, and LUTI.
• Monitor and effectively utilize WPS tools to improve key metrics (Safety, FPY, OEE /Linknet)
• Ability to Pull models from Creo and translate into programs to create detailed layout reports.
• Assist Quality department with Sorting, inspection, and validation of components and products.
• Assist quality department in troubleshooting and root cause analysis for components and products.
• Effectively communicate with associates and management in a team based environment
1st Shift Monday-Thursday: 6:30a-4pm.
Friday: 6:30a-3pm. Requirements Must have 3-5 yrs as a CMM Programmer
Apply here or contact Matt 216-377-6841.